Drugged Children - A New Epidemic

A Crime Against Childhood

Watch a video about Dr. Azerrad and this book

Dr. Jacob Azerrad video

"Kids and teens are being medicated in record numbers..."
— Katie Couric, Today Show

Without a doubt, parenting books currently on the market are in large part the reason for children being out of control. During the past 50 years "feel good parenting" has created a nation of parents playing therapist, rewarding with attention the very behaviors that drive them crazy. As the behaviors become worse, they are given a diagnosis which can only be solved by medication. It is outrageous that we have children labeled as childhood bipolar at ages 2-1/2 and 3!

Read about the case against Joseph Biederman. Another physician, Dr. Lawrence Diller, accuses him as "morally culpable in providing the 'science' that allowed a little girl to die as a result of being given psychotropic medications."

In From Difficult to Delightful in Just 30 Days, Dr. Azerrad, a successful psychologist with over 35 years experience treating children without drugs, tells parents "only 5% of the children medicated need pills; the other 95% need discipline and parents who teach values."

Learn more about this book

Learn more about Dr. Azerrad

Learn more about Dr. Azerrad's practice

Home Books Articles Media Links Practice Contact

Facebook   YouTube

Turn your "problem" child into a happy child — no drugs, no therapy, no nonsense.

  • Use real time-outs
    to teach self-control
  • Deal with the root cause
  • Read an exposé on the medical profession and its epidemic of drugged children



HOME | BOOKS | ARTICLES | MEDIA | LINKS | PRACTICE | CONTACT

© 1999 - 2012 Jacob Azerrad. All rights reserved.